Sub Terra Energy Systems is your premier manufacturer and supplier of direct expansion* geothermal heat pumps. In addition to manufacturing, we install and design our equipment.
Our Mission: to provide reliable, durable and high efficient heating systems with the lowest possible operating costs without sacrificing a comfortable living environment.
Free Energy to Heat Your Home
It’s beneath your feet. About four-feet under ground, temperatures are approximately 50-degrees. Even in the winter. The Sub Terra Energy System geothermal heat pump provides heat for only the cost of operating the compressor. No wonder the cost savings typically range between 30% and 70%. One Newberg, Oregon home owner reported an average cost for heating and air conditioning of $63.58 per month for his 5200 sf home.
*direct expansion heat pumps extract heat directly from the ground through Freon encased copper tubing without going through an intermediate heat exchanger as used in water based systems.
The Sub Terra Energy direct expansion (DX) System
Is the most efficient and reliable system on the market:
- Lower operating costs by eliminating an intermediate heat exchanger
- More heat by using highly conductive copper tubing instead of plastic tubing
- More efficient disposal of heat for air conditioning
- More efficient transfer of heat with Freon in the ground field
- Lower operating costs with exclusive use of certain commercial components
- Proven reliability 10-year warranty
- Preserve landscaping with minimal disturbance of 4′x 4′x2′ deep installation pit.